Walking for Weight Loss? - Kyle Leon

A discussion board, in a positive aspect. to talk about bodybuilding's past - stories, memories and its history. Q&A and more. For serious members only.

Walking for Weight Loss? - Kyle Leon

Postby jhelynwatson » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:20 am

Hey there.... I am Trying to walk for weight loss have to Customize my Body Fat Some Where i See so My goal is to walk off a pound a week, which I know is 3,500 calories. My confusion is that how Can I? How much walking per week would I have to do? I am 250lbs, 5'9" and a female here Is this even possible?

Yes i Can Suggest You can try the Customized Fat Loss Program by Kyle Leon an Great American Author Fitness Expert if your not satisfied Its Have 100% Money Back Guaranteed.

No One likes a Fat body Mostly Girls It can be a hitch in many occasions Right? Either you go for a fancy dress or while you are on a party and it also causes a lot of health Problems and Not Completely Satisfied by Your body as it is scientifically proved that fat people are unhealthier than thin people. Customized Fat Loss Review understands this and provides you with Customized Rapid Loss Program to make you healthier again...

Kyle Leon Customized Fat Loss Created by an Most Famous Author in United States Kyle leon who designed this Program to help Complete Weight Loss Body Fitness Nutrition Diets and beautification....He Also Played Base Ball in Sports which he Likes much For More Details about this important issues of Customized Fat Loss Visit Kyle Leon Official Webpage
jhelynwatson

Return to Classic & Vintage Bodybuilding