if you think genetic matter in bodybuild then you explain

A board where you can discuss, gossip, talk and read the latest news and events about the bodybuilding industry. No racist language, and no baseless attacks on people.

if you think genetic matter in bodybuild then you explain

Postby Ivan Drago » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:16 pm

this

Image(not natural here)

What you think this coincidence little fat inferior ex woman become little muscle monster when be with this marcus?
You think this marcus sense elite genetic in this simone when see fat little slut in gym first time?
You think it become muscle monster because from marcus secret training method and not from PED supply?
Inferior ex woman more muscle than 99% of real man on PED and peoples still think genetic matter?
Dumb mother fuck shit.

BODYBUILD = PED
IF YOU SAY TRAINING DIET AND ALL THIS MINOR SHIT MATTER THEN YOU MUST ALSO SAY BREATHE AIR DO SHIT AND PISS IN TOILET HAVE SEX DO MASTURBATIONS WASH IN SHOWER DRIVE CAR GO TO WORK MATTER BECAUSE ALL SAME THING. EVERY BODIES DO THIS SIMPLE THINGS BUT NOT EVERY BODY INJECT PED AND IS ONLY REASON WHY NOT EVERY BODIES MUSCLE MONSTER.
GENETIC DO NOT MATTER IN BODYBUILD! EVERY HEALTHY BODIES CAN BE HUGE WITH MUCH PED!

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don't nobody want to lift no heavy-ass weights!"
I fix this
"Every bodies want to be bodybuilder but not every bodies have access to PED or want to take PED!"

"...lift no heavy-ass weights". Fuck off ronnie mother fuck cow. Every gym I go I see little natural twink lift more heavy than big juicer. Lift heavy weight in bodybuild mean NOTHING! Genetic in bodybuild mean NOTHING! PED in bodybuild mean EVERYTHING!
Ivan Drago
Podpolkovnik
Podpolkovnik

Re: if you think genetic matter in bodybuild then you explai

Postby Ivan Drago » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:25 pm

"good/bad bodybuild genetics"

:roll:

fuck off dumb shit
Ivan Drago
Podpolkovnik
Podpolkovnik

Postby Ivan Drago » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:45 am

I still wait for explanations from any idiot around the world who beliv in this "genetics" animalshit.
Some bodies tell this galeniko or tommywishbone or the coach or onetimehard or any liar idiot on PED who say bodybuild = genetics to come here tell me explanations for this.
I want this genetic bodybuild lie destroyed right now.
Ivan Drago
Podpolkovnik
Podpolkovnik

Postby onlyme » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:30 pm

If genetics no matter in bodybuilding then why onlyme the size of grizzly bear with minimal train, you inferior little shit?
onlyme
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Postby Ivan Drago » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:25 pm

onlyme wrote:If genetics no matter in bodybuilding then why onlyme the size of grizzly bear with minimal train, you inferior little shit?

Fat is not size you fat little virgin pussy.
Ivan Drago
Podpolkovnik
Podpolkovnik

Postby onlyme » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:12 pm

Then why the little cunt 'Ivan Drago' only size of my penis head? You skinny little slut, your tummy like a girl, you're a little pussy bitch.
onlyme
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Postby Ivan Drago » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:50 pm

onlyme wrote:Then why the little cunt 'Ivan Drago' only size of my penis head? You skinny little slut, your tummy like a girl, you're a little pussy bitch.

Be quiet you fat little weak boring shit before my ex-KGB mens find you and bring you here for me to destroy.
Every bodies know Ivan superior to every bodies.
Ivan Drago
Podpolkovnik
Podpolkovnik

Postby onlyme » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:27 am

Ivan Drago wrote:
onlyme wrote:Then why the little cunt 'Ivan Drago' only size of my penis head? You skinny little slut, your tummy like a girl, you're a little pussy bitch.

Be quiet you fat little weak boring shit before my ex-KGB mens find you and bring you here for me to destroy.
Every bodies know Ivan superior to every bodies.

Everybody know dogshit superior to little Ivan, little cunt. Your 'ex-KGB men' fuck your little gay ass everyday, that why you cry here everyday. Skinny little fuck, get some meat on you bone, then maybe your men/boyfriend no fuck you so much, little pussy bitch.
onlyme
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Postby Ivan Drago » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:34 am

DRUGS

FOOD

TRAINING

NOT GENETICS!
Ivan Drago
Podpolkovnik
Podpolkovnik