BODYBUILDING IS NOT HEALTH AND FITNESS !!!!!!!

A board where you can discuss, gossip, talk and read the latest news and events about the bodybuilding industry. No racist language, and no baseless attacks on people.

BODYBUILDING IS NOT HEALTH AND FITNESS !!!!!!!

Postby Ivan Drago » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:27 pm

Every where today I see and hear "health and fitness". Bodybuild tranny sluts and mens say "I into health and fitness lifestyle". "Health and fitness" magazines with unhealthy overweight steroid and diuretic abuser bodybuilder on cover. On tv the same things. On the internets the same things. They try to promote like bodybuild is healthy. They try to promote that if you are not as big as mr.o or tranny.o then you are not bodybuilder you are just fit and healthy - even if you are huge bodybuilder on much PEDs who cannot walk up 30 steps.

MOTHER FUCK INJECTING AND SWALLOWING STEROIDS AND OTHER DRUGS AND HAVE MORE MUSCLE AND EATING TOO MUCH AND DRINKING GARBAGE PROTEIN SHAKES IS NOT FITNESS AND IS NOT HEALTHY! IT IS BODYBUILDING!! SAY BODYBUILDING!
DO NOT TRY FOOL THE PEOPLES AND YOUR INFERIOR SELVES WITH THIS "HEALTH AND FITNESS" GARBAGE WORDS!
YOU WILL NOT LIVE LONGER AND HEALTHIER BY TAKING STEROIDS AND BUILDING MORE MUSCLE AND EATING MORE!!!!
YOU WILL DIE SOONER! MORE DRUGS + MORE FOOD + MORE WEIGHT = MORE HEALTH PROBLEMS + QUICKER DEATH!

This is major problem this days and I have major problem with this. Next bodybuilder idiot I hear say "health and fitness" I will destroy.
Ivan Drago
Podpolkovnik
Podpolkovnik

Re: BODYBUILDING IS NOT HEALTH AND FITNESS !!!!!!!

Postby Ivan Drago » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:47 pm

Little example I just see

"Ill just say i had it from middle school to adult hood and im still mentally fixated on my chest, even after a few surgeries. Mine wasnt hard glandular tissue, just "extra" tissue as my doc told me. Like puffy nips but no gland. Still doesnt look how i want but ive come to settle and not worry like i used to. It is definitely psychologically debilitating, especially if you are into fitness. Oddly enougg, my bro has the same issue. Doesnt give a fuck about it tho, he isnt in to fitness"
- Thong Maniac

He will be killed.

Every bodies too scared and embarrass to say "bodybuilding". The womens/tranny bodybuilders aka "fitness" sluts do not like to say this word because want to try to be feminine (even though take much steroids and more manly than natural man) and most mens not like to say this word because insecure from all the huge bodybuilders not want peoples to tell them "but you too small to be bodybuilder".
Ivan Drago
Podpolkovnik
Podpolkovnik

Postby Ivan Drago » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:59 pm

"My grandparents never went to the gym...but
They both lived to be 99 and were married for 76 yrs 9 mos." - Howard fat fuck major idiot who needs to die

WHY IDIOTS THINK GYM AND BODYBUILDING IS HEALTHY???!!!!
IF TO BE MUCH FIT MEANS YOU TO BE MUCH HEALTHY AND LIVE LONG TIME THEN MARATHON RUNNERS WOULD LIVE TO 200!!
IF BODYBUILDING WAS HEALTHY THEN PEOPLES LIKE RONNIE COLEMAN WOULD NEVER HAVE INJURIES AND LIVE TO 200!!

AND IT IS NOT GENETICS!!!!!
IF FATHER WAS 65 KILO MOST OF LIFE NOT HAVE MUCH STRESS HAVE HAPPY LIFE AND LIVE TO 110 AND HAVE SON WHO IS 165 KILO MOST OF LIFE HAVE HARD LIFE TAKE DRUGS THIS SON WILL NOT LIVE MORE THAN 60!!
Ivan Drago
Podpolkovnik
Podpolkovnik

Postby Ivan Drago » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:11 pm

Healthy is be normal weight flat tight stomach not much fat not over size muscles not eat garbage all time like donut cake all this things not do much hard exercise not take drugs not stress not be much sad...
More you weigh more garbage you eat more drugs you take more you stress all this things mean less healthy and sooner you die!

Fitness have nothing to do with bodybuilding! You can look like good bodybuilder but not be fit. Take much steroids hgh and insulin lift weights with no intensity for 3 hour a week and you will look good but if you try run for 30 minute you will feel like death. You want be fit go for fast walk or run every day and not eat like cow!

HOW THIS HARD TO UNDERSTAND?!
WHY NOT EVERYBODY KNOW THIS?!
Ivan Drago
Podpolkovnik
Podpolkovnik

Postby Ivan Drago » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:21 pm

Worst is this "womens" who inject and swallow steroids and diuretics lift weights then call themself "fitness model" or "fitness junkie" and say "health and fitness lifestyle" all over this internets.

IT IS BODYBUILDING AND ONLY BODYBUILDING!!! NOT FITNESS AND NOT HEALTHY!!

I will kill all.
Ivan Drago
Podpolkovnik
Podpolkovnik

Postby Ivan Drago » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:24 pm

LOOK THIS PISS ON SHIT "swanzi85" SCUM on getdumb!

"I'm just maintaining my 195-200 lb @6' swimmer build"

"I'm not a body builder anyway."

"I'm cool with being the twink with abs"

He act like his body is little stick twink to make the peoples say "no no you look good big man".
This just like the major scum liar "true adonis".
Also disrespect all bodybuild mens who similar muscle size and fat and every bodies with worse bodies by writing this things.

I would punch big hole through his head if he was here now.
Only his ears and hair you will see around his empty head.
Believe me. I do this before. Like brain and blood explosion.
I give this scum one more chance because he admit he do PED and not much writing like this.
If I see nother writing like this from the scum I will send My ex-KGB mens to bring Me the scum.

Every bodies today think any bodies not ruhl size is twink or not bodybuilder!
AGAIN
IF YOU TAKE STEROIDS AND HAVE BIG MUSCLES AND TRY BUILD MUSCLES AS BIG AS YOU CAN AND BE LEAN AS YOU CAN
THIS IS BODYBUILDING!!!
NOT FITNESS!!!!!!!!!!!
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT USA RUBBISH IFBB IDIOTS CALL THIS NEW "CLASSES" OR WHAT FEMALE TO MALE TRANNY BODYBUILDER WHORE CALL HIMSELF ON YOUTUBE IT IS STILL BODYBUILDING!!!

Like this major idiot "affeman" on getdumb make the "bodybuilding is dead" internet threads then show BODYBUILDERS and he call them "fitness youtubers" and this things.
MOTHER FUCK THEY IS ALL BODYBUILDERS AND BODYBUILDING IS MORE POPULAR THAN EVER BY MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH TIMES!
The top 5 mr.o bodybuilders are not the only bodybuilders on planet and not the only peoples worthy to be called "bodybuilder"!!!

"not a body builder"
Image "twink"

mother fuck clown!
Ivan Drago
Podpolkovnik
Podpolkovnik

Postby IvaPittman » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:54 am

I also think that bodybuilding is not health and fitness. A body is said to be healthy when it is active and works 24*7. I am very particular about my fitness. I recently found on the internet about wonder body challenge. A healthy diet is also essential to stay fit. A healthy diet is one which contains a balanced amount of nutrients, varied food such as fruits and vegetables, proteins, primarily from fish, dairy products, and nuts.
IvaPittman

Return to Gossip & Opinions