Banned From Getbig!! The Mods Are Drunk With Power!!

A board where you can discuss, gossip, talk and read the latest news and events about the bodybuilding industry. No racist language, and no baseless attacks on people.

Banned From Getbig!! The Mods Are Drunk With Power!!

Postby Vince Goodrum » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:03 pm

Oh well.....seems these days that I cannot defend friends and family who have nothing to do with the site. Doesn't matter at this point as I would have had to quit in a few months anyway. At least I went out putting a foot up Vince Basile ass one last time...... :lol:
SUPPORT THE FORUM....Buy Some Shit At The Anabolic Mayhem Shop
http://www.anabolicmayhem.com/shop
Vince Goodrum
General
General

Re: My Official Statement Regarding Banishment From Getbig

Postby Your Average Gymrat » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:27 pm

These bannings have become all too common on Getbig since these mods were given power to ban. I'm surprised to hear you were planning on leaving anyway?
Your Average Gymrat

Postby Vince Goodrum » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:46 pm

Your Average Gymrat wrote:These bannings have become all too common on Getbig since these mods were given power to ban. I'm surprised to hear you were planning on leaving anyway?

Yea, I'm just over it at this point and I have better things to do. I'm not going to let anyone trash my ex and get away with it.
Vince Goodrum
General
General

Postby powerlift66 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:55 pm

That place sucks these days anyways. Vince is one of the main reasons why I went there.
--------
~Dave
powerlift66
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Postby Vince Goodrum » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:32 am

powerlift66 wrote:That place sucks these days anyways. Vince is one of the main reasons why I went there.

Well, while I did violate the rules...I only did so after the mods did not take down the racist comments made by Basile along with his usual stuff regarding my ex. If you're going to have rules, then they should be applied evenly.

Quite frankly, I'm simply getting tired of the "pussification" of Getbig. You were always free to speak your mind and you could always fight back. Nowadays, the moderators are picking and choosing. That's simply not the right thing to do. I only stayed around for the sake of my fans but now I can go about my business and do other things. Let the chips fall where they are. Besides, if anyone wants to hear from me, they can come to Anabolic Mayhem or hit me up on Facebook :D
Vince Goodrum
General
General

Re: Banned From Getbig!! The Mods Are Drunk With Power!!

Postby Vince Goodrum » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:44 am

I've been busy lately but some people don't know but I was banned again 2 weeks ago for spamming. However, this is complete bullshit as I haven't promoted my business up there in over year. The only think I did promote was the new Boca Nutrition Opening to meet some IFBB pros and Flex Lewis along with the Toronto Pro Results as usual. Seeing as how I'm not an employee of the company....I guess someone "prob Princess L" is grasping straws. Meanwhile, Vince Basile, that old turtle is spouting his usual bullshit about me and obviously the Mods ignore that.

RIP....the orginal Getbig :lol:
Vince Goodrum
General
General

Return to Gossip & Opinions