I destroy lebron james scum in much details

A board where you can discuss, gossip, talk and read the latest news and events about the bodybuilding industry. No racist language, and no baseless attacks on people.

I destroy lebron james scum in much details

Postby Ivan Drago » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:24 am

lebron james is like phil heath
- all drugs
- no natural talent
- over rated american garbage
- think they is king of kings
- idiot sheep peoples think they is greatest of all times.

Every lebron game is like pacquiao maymeather fight. Peoples hear big name expect great things but just nothing. Boring.
I watch this american basketball finals games and disgust every time I see lebron with ball.

He have less skill and basketball iq than all top players. Even fat shaq better.
He have skill level of average amateur basketball kid with 4 year experience. Only inferior peoples not see this.
He can not play left side like right. Michael jordan say this and lebron try prove him wrong go left and left but fail most times.
His left hand skill is 10-20% of right hand and not improve. Pathetic for this level of basketball and age. Should be over 80%.
Stephen curry left hand 98% of right hand. WHAT IS LEBRON EXCUSE FOR HIS LEFT HAND SO PATHETIC?
He can not extend left arm with ball for easy layup like he do with right hand because he have no ball control with left hand.

He have inferior brain. Can not think quick to make superior move choice so make mistake. Remember he catch ball from jump ball like idiot.
He take bad shots and do bad pass much much times like idiot child who play not serious basket for 3 month. Commentator never criticise.
He average more turnovers than michael jordan and kobe bryant. He should have less because of body advantage and simple style.

I never see lebron triple teamed and when double teamed he get destroyed.
Michael jordan and kobe bryant always double triple team and still score.
Look this

Imagepathetic scum

He get his shot block every 6 shots like he 5 foot fat inferior player. Pathetic!
He should NEVER get his shot block with his drug body and height and jump and power and speed!

He is girly man even with all the manly PEDs he take.
He play worse if feel pressure and scared to take final shots always try to pass because no testicles (maybe from all the PEDs).
Michael jordan and kobe bryant never scared always want to take final shots and try to score first.

Most of lebron james points come from much easy open layup and dunk. Fuck disgust.
The rest of his points come from free throw when he miss easy layup and cry to ref for foul and easy open shots.
Most of his rebounds are easy catches from his own missed layups and easy open catches without jumping or opponent.

When he try to score he only run in straight line forward like train on rails. Pathetic.
Michael jordan and kobe bryant moved like f-35 fighter jet complete freedom movement in all directions.

When you ever see lebron do "amazing" thing in air against other players? NEVER!
He very athletic but in air he not have idea how to move. No style no brains the piss on shit.
In air he is like Antonov An-225 plane from Mother Russia or like fat whale in water. Michael jordan and kobe bryant like leopard in air.
This why lebron never compete in dunk competitions and also because he have no balls and can not do any things when feel pressure.
Michael jordan and kobe bryant you see them do "amazing" things in air or on ground all times against 1-5 players. Much highlights.
Lebron james highlights are like this funniest home videos show videos. No skill and coordinations and you think "pathetic idiot".

When lebron team fans cheer most in game from good play or shot it is never because of lebron but from no name team mate.
Lebron seem to only make fans sad and angry. Look game 6 when he make another mistake cry for foul crowd boo and then replay show no bodies touch him. Same thing every 5 minute.
Lebron have biggest "name" so he should get biggest and easiest cheer but this not happen because he play like pathetic retard child.

Lebron only good at getting stats most times but average skills like wilt chamberlain. All body nothing else understand.
This not make player great. Not fair compare peoples like lebron and chamberlain to great players because they not complete.
Wilt chamberlain averaged 50 points a game in 61-62 and score 100 points in game but when you ever hear peoples say he greatest of all times? NEVER.

Lebron james not average 20 points a game if he not on steroids hgh epo and maybe other PEDs.
All his speed energy confidence stamina power come from drugs.
Speed energy stamina power is all his game. Without this he is nothing. So without drugs he is nothing.
If have body of larry bird he score 10-14 points a game. Even christian laetnner would destroy lebron if not on drugs.

It is joke to compare lebron to jordan and kobe and say he even better.

One thing I add
Timofey Mozgov from Mother Russia score more than lebron james in game 4.
Mozgov 28 points shoot 16 times make 9. Shoot 12 freethrows make 10.
lebron 20 points shoot 22 times make only 7. Shoot 10 freethrows make only 5.
Game 6 lebron shoot 33 times make only 13. Shoot 8 freethrows make only 4. Do 6 turnovers.
He only do 3 blocks in 6 finals games and maybe he get block 25 times.
MAJOR pathetic.

Other thing I add
It not matter how many championships/titles/wins player has! Basketball is TEAM GAME!!
ONE PLAYER IS NOT IN CONTROL OF ALL TEAM!!! I SICK TIRED READING MAJOR IDIOTS WRITINGS ABOUT "RINGS"!
LOOK AT ROBERT HORRY YOU FUCK IDIOTS! HE HAVE MORE RINGS THAN JORDAN PIPPEN BRYANT MAGIC AND BIRD!
THIS MAKE HIM BETTER? NO!!!!

One more thing I add
This idiots saying this pathetic scum lebron is tired from all the minutes he play and all this rubbish..
MOTHER FUCK 45 MINUTES OF BASKETBALL WITH 50 RESTS EVERY GAME EVERY 2 DAYS IS NOTHING!!
WHAT FUCK JOKE IS THIS?! FAT MAN CAN DO THIS! AND THIS IDIOTS THINK SUPERIOR ATHLETE ON MUCH PEDS GET TIRED FROM LITTLE BIT OF BASKETBALL EVERY 2-3 DAYS?!! WHEN I YOUNG NOT ON PEDS I COULD DO 5 TIMES THIS NO PROBLEMS! ON EPO HGH TESTOSTERONE LIKE LEBRON
MAYBE 15 TIMES THIS!

FUCK IDIOTS I SHIT ON YOUR FACE!
If I ever hear any bodies say lebron is great player again or amazing or stupid things like this I will get my ex-KGB agents to bring them to me.

Vincent email this to espn so peoples learn.
Ivan Drago
Podpolkovnik
Podpolkovnik

Re: I destroy lebron james scum in much details

Postby Vince Goodrum » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Lot of hate for Lebron. I think he did pretty well
SUPPORT THE FORUM....Buy Some Shit At The Anabolic Mayhem Shop
http://www.anabolicmayhem.com/shop
Vince Goodrum
General
General

Postby Ivan Drago » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:19 am

Perfect examples of what I say about lebron skill

DESTROYED BY CHILD!! DESTROYED!!! BY CHILD!!!!

ANOTHER kid destroys him

HE CAN NOT EVEN BEAT CHILDREN!!! CHILDREN PLAY BETTER THAN HIM!!! AND IDIOTS COMPARE LEBRON TO JORDAN AND KOBE?!!!
Ivan Drago
Podpolkovnik
Podpolkovnik

Postby Ivan Drago » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:21 am

Look this no name nothing destroying lebron garbage

He show his inferior brain again here

try to act like he get bad foul instead almost breaks head

Idiot child

Ivan Drago
Podpolkovnik
Podpolkovnik

Postby Ivan Drago » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:24 am

LOOK WHAT I READ TODAY ON GETDUMB

"I'm very confident we are going to win because I'm the best player in the world" - lebron
"Not the smartest thing to say. Sounds like something Phil Heath would say." - jude2
You see - same I write about lebron and phil same scum and think they is best in world.

"Lebron is the next Wilt. A physically dominant player individually, a stat monster, but never won as much as he should have." - Pray_4_War
This same what I write about lebron and wilt.

"He continually says the odd thing a lot at the wrong times." - mazrim
"He's been seeing some sports shrink making him think he's great." - El Diablo Blanco
You see - inferior brain like I write.

You see what I write is 100% correct.
Best player in world my hole of butt. Durant WHO NOT ON PEDS DESTROYS lebron scum!
Imagine lebron on no PEDs what rubbish he will be!
Imagine durant on PEDs how much times better than lebron he would be!
Ivan Drago
Podpolkovnik
Podpolkovnik

Postby Ivan Drago » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:25 am

Vince Goodrum wrote:Lot of hate for Lebron. I think he did pretty well

I no show any hate for this lebron scum here. I just write facts.
He is over rate american garbage with skill and brain of child and would be nothing without PEDs.
Peoples who think he great player know nothing about sport and inferior athletes.
Ivan Drago
Podpolkovnik
Podpolkovnik

Return to Gossip & Opinions