IFBB Pro Baitollah Abbaspour Passes Away After An Extended I

A board where you can discuss, gossip, talk and read the latest news and events about the bodybuilding industry. No racist language, and no baseless attacks on people.

IFBB Pro Baitollah Abbaspour Passes Away After An Extended I

Postby Vince Goodrum » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Today, we are sad to report that IFBB Pro 212 competitor Baitollah Abbaspour has passed away. Baito, as he was referred to in person was an up and coming professional bodybuilder and potential challenger to the 212 Mr Olympia title. In his short run as a pro, he racked up a couple of wins and an assortment of Top 5 finishes in multiple events. Baito was diagnosed a few months ago with vasculitis. Vasculitis is a serious and quite painful condition that literally causes the blood vessels to implode by inflammation. This condition can normally be managed by the use of immune suppression drugs but Baito’s situation was simply too much to handle. We wish him and his family our condolences.

King Kamali

REST IN PEACE… I just heard the news that Iranian IFBB Professional Bodybuilder Balto Abbaspour has passed away. He was a great champion and one of the great rising stars in the bodybuilding world. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and loved ones. Rest in Peace and journey well

Dennis James

This is a very sad day and I am at total loss for words but I have to let you all know that my friend Baito who was fighting for a long time has lost the battle and passed away. My condolences go out to his family and to all the Iranian people who loved and supported their hero all this time. RIP Baito Abbaspour.

Moe El Moussawi

It’s another sad day for bodybuilding as one of its top guys leaves this world.
Baito passed away today after battling his disease for few month!
Don’t take life for granted and appreciate what you were given! Don’t jeopardize your health as you only have one body and one life.
SUPPORT THE FORUM....Buy Some Shit At The Anabolic Mayhem Shop
http://www.anabolicmayhem.com/shop
Vince Goodrum
General
General

Return to Gossip & Opinions