How to cook a cellulite cream

A board for info and questions on nutrition / products / supplements / product reviews and various related topics. You can talk about any products or brands here.

How to cook a cellulite cream

Postby jammieclark14 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:20 am

How to cook a cellulite cream - In cosmetic stores have a wide range of anti-cellulite creams, however, the high cost of these funds cannot justify the result. Replace cream can be ready means home-cooked.

You will need:-
- Apple cider vinegar, massage oil;
- Orange or lemon peels, body cream;
- Body cream, essential oils;
- Olive oil, honey, red pepper;
- Essential oils;
- Body lotion, oil of juniper.

Instruction - Take apple cider vinegar and massage oil. Thoroughly mix the ingredients in a 1:2 ratio. Apply the mixture on the problem areas of the body massage movements. Apple cider vinegar promotes excretion of excess fluid splits fat, and improves skin elasticity.

Prepare cellulite cream of orange or lemon peel. Chop the peel in a food processor or mince. Then carefully stir the resulting mash with a nourishing cream for the body. Citrus fruits are known for their ability to break down fats.

Take the body cream and mix with a small amount of essential oil. It is best to take the orange, lemon, juniper and rosemary. Also you can add a few drops of oil of sage, basil or ginger, which stimulate circulation and eliminate toxins from the body.

Make a cream with red pepper. To do this, take 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and whisk thoroughly with honey until smooth. Then add the red pepper whispers and mix. http://www.skincaremoz.com/
jammieclark14

Re: How to cook a cellulite cream

Postby abigailmathis » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:17 am

I have some cellulite on the back of my thighs and hips for a while now. I am really conscious about it. I done lots of exercises it does not want to go away. I have a swimming party coming up at school and I really want to wear sexy cute new swimsuit that I just got but I would be too embarrassed please help me

Contact me here
abigailmathis

Re: How to cook a cellulite cream

Postby Joshua19 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:14 am

I really care for my skin and so I use only branded skin care products and I search for healthy food cooking tips online to make yummy food which I can have in breakfast or in dinner. I usually do lunch with my friends. Thanks fr sharing tips to make cellulite cream.
Joshua19

Return to Nutrition, Products & Supplements