Page 1 of 1

Fast Weight Loss Tips

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:25 am
by ericatosta282
DRINK WATER:
Make your self habitual of drinking water as much as you can, it keeps your kidney purify and makes you fit.

FRUITS & VEGETABLES:
Try to eat raw form fruits and vegetable

GREEN TEA:
Use green tea as the alternate of soft drinks and tea, as green tea burns your fat and helps to protect from many of the heart disease.

FIBER:
Take fiber diet, for instance brown bread

AVOID SALT:
Omit salt from your food , because it cause high blood pressure and makes your body over weight.

WORKOUTS:
Do little workouts to make your body in shape

SKIP FOOD OR NOT ?
Do proper breakfast and dinner & skip lunch ( take slightly food in lunch).

VEGETABLES JUICES:
Instead of drinking artificial juices, take fresh vegetables juice, it will covers your body vitamins (for instance: Carrot juice is beneficial for stomach and eyes)

PROPER SLEEP:
Take proper sleep at night minimum for 6-8 hours, improper sleep can disturb your health and your body physically

BURN CALORIES:
Try to burn your calories more than the food you eat in a day. ( Let suppose you take 2000 food calories in a day , so try to burn 2500 calories a day.

FOR MORE TIPS VISIT THIS OFFICIAL WEB-SITE OF : Dr. Charles Livingston

Re: Fast Weight Loss Tips

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:53 am
by andymark25415
great information shared thanx

Re: Fast Weight Loss Tips

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:56 am
by Silas
Hi Erica,
Great tips to loss weight fast and like to say, our fast weight loss program is formulated by physicians and change your cellular level, creating the immediate and long term fat loss and weight management in just 8 weeks.

Re: Fast Weight Loss Tips

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:28 am
by amindathomas15
You shared good and beneficial tips.. These tips are really helpful to lose weight easily

http://www.reviewlity.com/fibroids-miracle-review/

Re: Fast Weight Loss Tips

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:17 am
by tomwilliamau
nice post

Re: Fast Weight Loss Tips

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:46 am
by harryjoe
The best way to loose weight is through exercise or joining a Gym under a personal trainer,who will guide you according to your physic and posture!
Please visit our site for more information : Goldcoast-personaltrainers.com :twisted:

Re: Fast Weight Loss Tips

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:43 am
by Thujered
I’m 29 years, 5ft 7in and weigh 79 Kegs. I have some physical body fat in the belly, neck and underhand locations. I wish to drop weight to 65 kegs. I am an IT expert. I consume mung grain tossed salad for breakfast and a veg salad for lunch time. I have a typical dinner. Exactly what weight loss and workout would certainly you suggest dropping weight quickly?
View Anavar

Re: Fast Weight Loss Tips

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:42 am
by Ivan Drago
harryjoe wrote:The best way to loose weight is through exercise or joining a Gym under a personal trainer,who will guide you according to your physic and posture!
Please visit our site for more information : Goldcoast-personaltrainers.com :twisted:

You are 100% wrong you fuck idiot personal trainer scum I will shit in your mouth!
Exercise 2 hour a day if you eat too much you will never lose weight.
Eat less and do not exercise and you will lose weight.
No bodies should pay to lose weight.

Re: Fast Weight Loss Tips

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:50 am
by Ivan Drago
Thujered wrote:I’m 29 years, 5ft 7in and weigh 79 Kegs. I have some physical body fat in the belly, neck and underhand locations. I wish to drop weight to 65 kegs. I am an IT expert. I consume mung grain tossed salad for breakfast and a veg salad for lunch time. I have a typical dinner. Exactly what weight loss and workout would certainly you suggest dropping weight quickly?
View Anavar

I suggest you and only you to chop off your legs for dropping weight quickly.
I can do this for you for free. Send me private message and we organise this.

Re: Fast Weight Loss Tips

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:39 pm
by thepast123
ericatosta282 wrote:DRINK WATER:
Make your self habitual of drinking water as much as you can, it keeps your kidney purify and makes you fit.

FRUITS & VEGETABLES:
Try to eat raw form fruits and vegetable

GREEN TEA:
Use green tea as the alternate of soft drinks and tea, as green tea burns your fat and helps to protect from many of the heart disease.

FIBER:
Take fiber diet, for instance brown bread

AVOID SALT:
Omit salt from your food , because it cause high blood pressure and makes your Best Body Fat Scale over weight.

WORKOUTS:
Do little workouts to make your body in shape

SKIP FOOD OR NOT ?
Do proper breakfast and dinner & skip lunch ( take slightly food in lunch).

VEGETABLES JUICES:
Instead of drinking artificial juices, take fresh vegetables juice, it will covers your body vitamins (for instance: Carrot juice is beneficial for stomach and eyes)

PROPER SLEEP:
Take proper sleep at night minimum for 6-8 hours, improper sleep can disturb your health and your body physically

BURN CALORIES:
Try to burn your calories more than the food you eat in a day. ( Let suppose you take 2000 food calories in a day , so try to burn 2500 calories a day.

FOR MORE TIPS VISIT THIS OFFICIAL WEB-SITE OF : Dr. Charles Livingston


Hello,
Thank you for sharing these valuable information with us. :D :D :) ;) :D :lol: